If you enjoy having a well-stocked bar at your home or office, there are certain liquors that you should have on hand. Of course, you should always have your favorite bottles of alcohol, wine, or beer stocked up for yourself, but there are other types of alcohol that you definitely want to have for friends and family who visit. Read on for eight of the top-shelf liquors from Instabooze that you may want to have on hand in your well-stocked bar.
Top 8 Liquors for a Well-Stocked Bar
- Grey Goose Vodka: It is up to you if you prefer Grey Goose Vodka or some other brand, but all bars should definitely have vodka on hand since it is used in an array of different mixed drinks. Grey Goose Vodka is one of the best because it is a French vodka that has become increasingly popular since it was first launched in 1998. It has a smooth taste that is clean and crisp as it is made from French wheat and spring water from the Chateau de la Martiniere vineyard. Because of its high-quality ingredients, this is a delicious vodka to use in your mixed drinks that call for vodka.
- Pierre Ferrand Double Cask Reserve Cognac: Whether you like to sip your alcoholic beverage or down a few in a row, this smooth cognac has the settled notes of chocolate, spice, and coffee and gives off the aromas of nuts and prunes.
- Haku Vodka: This type of vodka is created from 100 percent Japanese white rice. It has been filtered through bamboo charcoal, which gives it very soft yet rounded floral notes with a deep complexity. This vodka is very dynamic and great to use in various mixed drinks, including martinis.
- Equiano Rum: Everyone should have at least one bottle of rum in their fully stocked bar. Equiano Rum is considered an Afro-Caribbean rum made by using 8-year-old rum from Barbados and 10-year-old rum from Mauritius. It gives off notes of toasted vanilla mixed with toffee, dried fruits, and even bananas. Its harmonious blend is excellent for sipping slowly or mixing with fresh cane juices for an amazing mixed drink.
- Glenfiddich 26-Year Grande Couronne: This type of Scotch whiskey has been aged in European oak before being put into ex-cognac casks for its last leg of aging. It has notes of brown sugar, baking spices, fennel, vanilla, coffee, and toasted oak for wonderful complex aromas.
- Hennessy V.S Cognac: Hennessy seems to be the most popular choice regarding cognac. It was first introduced in 1765 in France, and it is popular throughout the world. This spirit has been created from a blend of eau-de-vie aged in wooden barrels for a minimum of four years. It has notes of cinnamon, candied fruits, and cloves. This is the type of cognac you sit back, sip, and enjoy.
- Glenlivet Single Malt Scotch Whisky: Glenlivet Single Malt Scotch Whiskey is touted as the best malt Scotch whiskey. It has been around since the 1800s, and its recipe has been perfected since then. It has a smooth taste and a beautiful color that appeals to many Scotch whiskey drinkers.
- Elijah Craig Toasted Barrel Bourbon: This type of old-fashioned bourbon is excellent to drink on the rocks, or you can even sip it as is. It has notes of rich caramel mixed with vanilla and toasted sugar. While it goes down smoothly, it has a bold finish and has been twice barreled for added complexity. It has a fantastic taste with a deep rich amber color that will look great in your well-stocked bar.
Ordering Made Easy
If your bar does not have these eight top-shelf liquors, you don’t have to leave your home to get them. Ordering alcohol from Instabooze is very quick and easy. You can order online by using your laptop, desktop computer, tablet, or smartphone to click on the alcohol you want to order. You can then pay for it with your debit or credit card and deliver it directly to your door within one hour. You can also call or email the amazing team at Instabooze to place your alcohol order and have it delivered to your house, business, hotel room, or some other location at any time of the day or night.
Instabooze has all of the top-shelf liquors you could ever want, along with various beers and wines. This means you can order it, have it delivered, and restock your amazing bar at any time of the day or night. Instabooze offers 24-hour alcohol delivery in the Toronto area, as well as Brampton, Newmarket, Durham, Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, and Burlington. Instabooze is a growing company and will offer service to other areas in the future.
Whether you want to restock your bar at home or the office, or you’re throwing a party and you are running low on alcohol, you can depend on the trustworthy and reliable drivers at Instabooze to deliver your favorite alcohol and liquors to your door at any time of the day or night. Contact us at Instabooze today to place your order so your alcohol can be delivered within one hour while you sit back and relax!